Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1st Day in the Morning




Today on "Mornings with Bart" hosted by Scot Frassetto from the 2nd Shift (confusing I know) we had on a few of the stars from UW-Fond du Lac's production of "My Soldiers" which opens tonight at 7:30. It was my first interview here at K107.1. We'll be giving tickets away for that show the next few days so be sure to listen to the morning show. Tomorrow I'll be chatting with Michelle Rector, Special Events Coordinator at the Paine Art Center, Andrea Welsch, Executive Director at the Children's Museum of Fond du Lac, as well as Lt. Gen. Pete Osman about the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program. Around 8:10 you'll get your chance at Gamblers tickets when we do the movie quote of the day and At 9am we'll play your Facebook Faceoff Song of the Day. Now I'm off to bed, that shift was earlier than I'm used to.








No comments:

Post a Comment