Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Packers Tuesday World Records



I'm very excited for the next few days. Today I get to cut out of work early to watch the Packers on Monday Night Football. Go Pack Go! Tomorrow I'm going to break a world record or two.


What better way to start off the work week? I even forgot that I had a short 2nd Shift Show today because of Packers coverage starting at 5pm. I was excited enough just because of the game tonight but I'll take a few hours off too. I have a feeling tonight is going to be a very exciting game. It's pretty much the Vikings' Super Bowl. I think it'll be much closer than the rest of the games this year. Hopefully the defense can stop Adrian Peterson and doesn't make Christian Ponder look like an MVP. Still, I think Green Bay comes out on top, 26-24 to remain undefeated.


Then on Tuesday, hopefully after a Packers victory, I'll be getting up early to join Bart on the morning show to break some world records. While I was filling in for Bart I interviewed the creators of "The Recordsetter Book of World Records" and I found a record that I think I can take. So, live tomorrow around 7:20am, I'm going to try to wear more hats at once than anyone else ever!!! The current record is 51 held by Scott Reynen from Denver. Lucky for me, if I fail this book of records allows you to create categories so no matter what way you slice it, I'm getting into the record book.

No comments:

Post a Comment