Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TOMORROW MORNINGS WITH SCOT


You may have been listening to Mornings with Bart today. I stopped by early to get a look at how the pro does the morning show. Why? Because from Wednesday to Thursday I'll be hosting the morning show while Bart soaks up the sun and hopefully a Packers victory in San Diego. What does this mean for you? I wouldn't worry too much because you'll still find your music on K107.1. The difference is I'll be doing the morning show from 6am-noon and then Nick Thomas comes in and will take you from noon to 6pm. I know we'll all miss Bart very much (now I have to wake up in the mornings) but we'll make do until he gets back. I hope to you see bright and early tomorrow on Mornings with Scot (doesn't have the same ring).

No comments:

Post a Comment